We Are Open!
May 13, 2020
We are super excited to return and provide you with even more axe chucking fun! But we do have a few additional guidelines that we have to abide by in the mean time while we all do our part to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. We care a lot about the safety of our staff and customers!
These Actions will Be Taken Until July 1:
(or unless otherwise advised)
- All of our staff will be wearing masks. Also, their temperature will be taken to ensure they are not running a fever.
- Between sessions, all high-touch surfaces will be sanitized.
- All customers must wash their hands before beginning Axe Throwing. We will also have anti-bacterial available as well.
- We are only accepting groups of 4 by reservation only. To make your reservation, please go to: https://www.axethrowingatlanta.com
- Bring your mask to wear while at our facility. If you don’t have one, we have them available for $1.00.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- We have a no-contact thermometer on site for customers to check their temperature. Our staff will allow the customer to administer it on themselves if they so choose to check their temperature.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need additional help!
Please follow and like us: